In this ICNA-MAS session, we
1) Discuss the Sunnah of our Beloved Prophet (SAWS) as it relates to conservation and care for creation
2) Explore how Muslim communities around the world are reviving this tradition in the face of environmental calamities, and
3) Understand how this revival has led to more Muslims living the environmental spirit of Islam.
● How was the Prophet (SAWS) mindful of the environment? What is his Sunnah in relation to conservation and care for creation?
● What does the Qur’an say about environmental stewardship?
● What is the extent of the environmental damage and challenges we face, and what plausible avenues are there to mend our situation?
● Aligned with the Sunnah of Rasul Allah (SAW), what actions have Muslim communities taken to live more in accordance with our deen?
For all ICNA-MAS Convention (2015), please visit https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…